|I am cooking in|
|1 1⁄2||Pound||boneless pork butt|
- 1 Cut the pork into long strips, 2 inches wide.
- 2 Score each strip of meat with 3 or 4 shallow diagonal cuts for better absorption of the marinade.
- 3 Make the marinade: Combine the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sugar, rice, wine, oil and salt. Add the pork and turn to coat.
- 4 Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 5 Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- 6 Remove the pork from the marinade; reserve the marinade and add it to the honey.
- 7 Place the strips of pork on a wire rack in a baking pan.
- 8 Pour water into the pan just below the level of the rack.
- 9 Roast for 20 minutes.
- 10 Turn the strips over, brush them with the honey marinade, and continue to roast until the pork is no longer pink when cut in the thickest part, about 20 minutes. Cut into slices and serve hot or cold.